200g of lean steak mince
1 tsp of olive oil
1 tsp of dried parsley
1tsp of paprika
1 tsp of garlic powder
25g of reduced fat sliced cheese
1 medium white/brown roll
125g of sweet potato
Handful of spinach
1 tbsp of tomato ketchup
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees C before chopping sweet potato into thin ‘skinny fries’ and placing on a foiled baking tray with a sprinkling of salt, pepper and olive oil. Cook in oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, use your hands to mix up the steak mince, olive oil, dried parsley, paprika and garlic powder before forming two evenly sized balls.
- Foil a baking tray before pressing balls down onto foil into a burger shape before cooking in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- For the last 2 minutes of cooking, place the cheese on top of the two burgers.
- Remove the sweet potato fries and burgers from the oven before adding burgers to your white/brown roll with a few spinach leaves and ketchup!
Calories per portion: 490
Macros per portion: 50g of protein, 43g of carbs, 13g of fat