250g of salmon fillet
1 large sweet potato
1 red onion
1 red/green chili
3 tenderstem broccoli flowers
1/2 a cup of uncooked polenta
Handful of spinach
Juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1 tbsp of garlic powder
1 tbsp of paprika
1 tsp of dried parsely
Salt & pepper to taste
- Finely chop up sweet potato and microwave for 6 minutes until soft. Meanwhile skin the salmon fillets and chop up into cubes.
- Add the cooked sweet potato and salmon to a food processor along with all other ingredients, except the polenta. Blitz until ingredients are formed into a chunky paste.
- On a chopping board, spread out the uncooked polenta before splitting the fishcake mixture in two. Then form two large balls before rolling them around in the polenta to coat. Finally, press into 3/4cm cake/burgers.
- Pre-heat a frying pan and add the coconut oil. Wait for the pan to get hot and fishcake(s) to pan (if you only plan to eat 1, you can freeze the other one). Sear on high heat for 3 minutes on each side to seal before reducing heat and placing a lid on the pan. Cook for a further 15 minutes turning over once or twice.
- Finally, once cooked wrap in foil and leave to cool for 5 minutes so you can easily tuck in with your hands!
Calories per portion: 570
Macros per portion: 37g of protein, 47g of carbs, 26g of fat
It’s been just under 2 months since I launched my brand new 1-2-1 online 3 month fitness plan! My new clients are just over half way through, but already I can’t BELIEVE the results some of them are getting! Click here to find out more about it! They are all enjoying their tailored training plans and learning about nutrition each day. Some of the key benefits of signing up are:
Tailored training programme
Tailored nutrition plan
Download my app
Video tutorials for every exercise you do
Log nutrition from my 600,000 item database
No restricted foods
Upload progress photos
Message me anytime
Updated training & nutrition plans each month